Not exactly a Jim thing but Bloggerheads is the blog that inspired this blog. It was also the first site to link to to this one. Thanks Tim! Anyway the point of this post was that Tim had given up on his blogging but now he's back with a vengeance. I'm very pleased about that as I only found the site just before he decided to pack it in.
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
- Name: Not The Real Jim Cousins
Jim Cousins is the Labour member of Parliament (MP) for the Central Ward in Newcastle upon Tyne.
This blog is not run by Jim Cousins nor is it endorsed by him. In fact at the time of writing this he will never have even heard of it. All posts are by me and will publicise his parliamentary speeches, appearances in the press, useful links and other interesting tidbits. I'll try not to put any bias into anything I put up but I can't promise that. For the record I think Jim, from what I have read so far, has pretty similar political views to myself. I'm sure I'll find out for definite the more I update this site.
The blog's primary aim is to let his constituents see what he is up to, to find out if he is their ideal person to represent them and most importantly to make their views heard.
If the real Jim Cousins ever finds out about this blog he can have it, and the associated gmail address, as long as he keeps it up to date. How good an offer is that? Nice, easy to use way to get in touch with his constituents. For free. Come and get it Jim.
- Will the real Jim Cousins please stand up?
- Jim Cousins calls for tougher sentences for danger...
- Jim Cousins' Constituency Surgery Schedule for Jul...
- Jim Cousins' Surgery Schedule Scheduled Soon
- Jim Cousins advocates death penalty for financial ...
- Newcastle Lib Dems say hello
- Jim Cousins Defends Roman Wall
- Beith predicts heartlands victory
- Written Answer to Jim Cousins re Traffic Levels in...
- Written Answer to Jim Cousins re Hazardous Waste