Jim Cousins

or "Not the real Jim Cousins Blog".

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Newcastle Lib Dems say hello

Well Jim, your most dangerous opposition at the next General Election has popped in to say hello. And no I'm not talking about the irrelevant Tories. The Lib Dem PPC (Prospective Parliamentary Candidate) for the Central Ward, Greg Stone, has sent this email to me:

Hi there

Just thought I'd drop you an email congratulating you on your Not The Real Jim Cousins weblog - very good! I am a Newcastle Lib Dem councillor.... and Jim's main challenger as Lib Dem PPC for Newcastle at the next election.

--more snipped--

Cheers
Cllr Greg Stone (Lib Dem, North Heaton)
Newcastle City Council
He also let slip that once the dust settles from the Lib Dem's election victory in Newcastle he fully intends to have a PPC page up and running. You really need to set yours up very soon Jim or come and get this one as it looks like the battle for the Central Ward may well be played out, in part at least, on the web.

14 Comments:

At 1 July 2004 at 14:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(*gasp*)....Bwahahahahahahahaha!

What a revoltin' development!

 
At 30 July 2004 at 16:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Greg Stone and what does he stand for?

 
At 30 July 2004 at 16:39, Blogger Not The Real Jim Cousins said...

His name in the post is a link to his profile on the LibDem site.

 
At 4 August 2004 at 11:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim Cousins & his consitieuncy party need to start campaigning now to retain the seat and take seriously the threat from the Lib Dems.

 
At 4 August 2004 at 12:48, Blogger Not The Real Jim Cousins said...

They certainly do - especially if the rumours of a November election that are starting to circulate are true.

 
At 4 April 2005 at 22:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cousins will lose student voters because he is two-faced - saying no to top-up fees over here only to say yes to top-up fees in Northern Ireland? What's that all about?

 
At 10 April 2005 at 02:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Labour,
Good luck in the election!
Another Lib Dem!

 
At 18 October 2005 at 10:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog a lot. Lots better than most I've seen! website design bathurst

 
At 2 November 2005 at 07:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about ppc and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about ppc so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 15 November 2005 at 03:56, Blogger Webmaster said...

I found your blog on pay per click and thought it might be of interest to my readers at mypay per click site. Check it out if you have time.

 
At 19 December 2005 at 01:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for some inexpensive way to get my ad seen on the interest. I have heard about advertising and though I would see what was online. Your post was very interesting ...Thanks

 
At 7 March 2006 at 02:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want more content please...
Searching for traffic online
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
traffic online

 
At 12 April 2006 at 00:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##name##. There are many different ways to earn money onlineppc advertising. I continue to look for different ways to promote my sites and business without going broke. let me know what you all are seeing out there.ppc advertising

 
At 7 May 2006 at 18:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a site that relates to free webmaster tools. I enjoyed reading your article and if you get a chance please check out this site: free webmaster tools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home