Jim Cousins

or "Not the real Jim Cousins Blog".

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm going to see Jim Cousins

There was me thinking August was going to be a bit quiet on the Jim Cousins Blog with Parliament on their summer holidays. But there's been contact between myself and Jim.

Over the course of the last week I've been exchanging emails with his Research and Constituency Worker. The gist of them is that they've offered help with resource materials for this blog in the form of FAQs on Jim's views and copies of other materials on various matters. Jim is also interested in all forms of communicating with his constituents and is aware the internet is playing an increasing role in everyone's lives. Not quite a "Give me my blog please" but definitely a step in the right direction.

The upshot of these emails is that I'm going to see Jim soon to talk about blogging and the role it can play in an MP's communication tool box. Thanks Jim (and Jo!).

I've never mentioned it up until now as I wanted to wait until a concrete meeting had been arranged. Additionally ALL email to this blog will be, and has been, treated with the utmost confidentiality and not mentioned until explicit permission has been given to do so. So if you've been putting off contacting this blog over fears of my repeating anything said in an email - fear no longer. Some local peoples views on this whole business of MPs and the internet would be more than appreciated bearing in mind the upcoming meeting.

Update: And this is how it went...

12 Comments:

At 12 August 2004 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I meet Alan Milburn in two and a half hoursMike
(Not) Alan Milburn

 
At 12 August 2004 12:21, Blogger Not The Real Jim Cousins said...

Good luck with that!

 
At 21 October 2005 22:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about best business home resource work related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 7 November 2005 08:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the phrase add business home link, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a add business home link website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, Eric.

 
At 4 May 2006 23:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.10 best home based businesshttp://www.moneywebpage.com10 best home based business

 
At 20 September 2006 06:43, Blogger p said...

http://www.idesirefreedom.com/home based business news
***Hi, this is Paul. I found this great way of getting phone verified leads FREE.
Discover how you can use the same Million Dollar Recruiting System that I use at NO-CHARGE ,
for the first 30 days! Plus, get a FREE 23-Page Report Called:
�My Million Dollar MLM Recruiting System!�***

http://www.idesirefreedom.com/

 
At 19 February 2007 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

 
At 25 February 2007 15:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alaska cruise norwegian vancouver via

 
At 25 March 2007 00:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a also business directory home link linkpartners.com please suggest

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 31 March 2007 02:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips and insights. I run site and blog for top home based business feel free to drop by and comment or swap links.

 
At 4 April 2007 02:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Risk Free Program. No Selling Or Inventory. Call 1-800-719-8268 Ext.B0116

 
At 23 June 2013 17:19, Anonymous Poker said...

Looks like i found what i searching last few days. Spuerb blog i love it.
----------------------

bonus without any deposit
no deposit bonuses
Another weapon in your poker arsenal, you will find next to the chat window. By clicking on the "Notes", no deposit bonus, you can save the game comments on his opponents. They can participate in a large number of poker hands, or on the contrary can be very careful. Your opponents can be bonus aggressive (regularly wnoszącymi plants before and after the flop), or simply weak (matching when another player bets or raises). There you can save all that you think is worth reporting, and the ability to analyze your opponents plays increase, you can be more versatile and accurate in their judgments.
Be strong mentally - play poker free - texas holdem poker.
no limit hold em playing
start poker cash bankroll
Improving the course has its price - not just poker money. Sometimes you'll think you're incredible poker bad luck, such as when your aces are defeated by someone holding 5-8 and hitting two pair on the turn and river. When this poker happens, you have to remember that it's not bad luck, but the statistics. Good poker hands can be overcome, but every time this happen, for some time it also happens to your opponents. Do not let it upset you. If this happens, you lose your common sense and you will start to make bad decisions. It is not easy, as the already convinced, but this is another indicator of distinguishing good and bad game.
free online poker site
Free No Deposit Poker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home